miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Exit U2

It is about a crime I couldn’t understand if the crime would happen or it had been passed.
Everytime the song shows him and that girl it is a flashback also when it shows him at the grave its a flashback.
Also you can see a man in a dark room, looking his environment, looking at the stars and thinking about a decision. This person thinks that is doing something bad and at the same tame knows that he can take a better decision with love. He is standing with a gun in his pocket that means that a crime should pass.
This person might kill someone or probably he is planning to commit suicide, but at the same time he thinks that with love, he would find a better way.
I like this song; most of time crimes are committed because love doesn’t exists for someone, and at the same time love is the way to solve many problems without use violence.

1 comentario:

  1. I like that album a lot, but I had never seen the video for that song. But I'm not sure what the video's message is, personally. I just know that at a few points, that guy looks like an evil Bryan Adams...

    ResponderEliminar